Chapter 15/part 2

Lucypg74  

I was in the room, where you had to pick out your armor, and to say I didn't know what to do is an understatement.

Leo came in and looked at me. "Need some help?" he asked, a smirk on his face and I looked at him." Yes." I said. He came over to me. "What size are you?" he asked. "Medium, in clothes." "Well, these fall pretty big, so I would take a small, because they feel like a medium," said Leo. "Okay,, thank you, and where can I find them?" I asked. "Come with me, idiot," said Leo and he grabbed my hand and pulled me along to where my size of armor was hanging. We came to a stop and Leo let go of my hand and took a harness from the racks and handed it to me. "How do I put this on?" I asked, looking at the gold-colored armor. Leo laughed and took the harness from my hands and hoisted it over my head and lowered it over my upper body and tightened the buckles. "How is it?" he asked. "Not very comfortable." said I. "You get used to it, now your forearms too and your shoulder pats," said Leo and he pulled something from the racks and handed it to me and I put the harness pieces around my forearms. "Luckily this is a little more comfortable." I said and Leo nodded as he put on my shoulder fit and tightened it. "Now you still need a shield and a sword," Leo said and I nodded. "You know those are, right?" I nodded and Leo gave me a smile. "See you on the battlefield." he said and walked away.

I walked over to where I had seen the swords and the shields and I took a shield and and a sword and I saw a mirror and I walked over and I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked tough.

Some kids came in and they hadn't seen me and I heard them talking to each other. "Hopefully that one from Gaia is not on our team." said a boy, with brown hair. "Yes, I hope so too, later she will kill us too, just like she almost killed Luke." said a girl, with orange hair. "Yes, indeed, I still don't understand how he forgave her and they are friends now, she is a pyschopath." said a boy, with black hair.

I felt anger coursing through my veins and I looked at the children and I felt I wanted to hurt them. I started to extend my hand, but I felt someone grab my wrist and I turned around and saw that it was Piper. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked and she looked at me with concern. "Am I a pyschopath?" I asked, tears had already sprung to my eyes. "No, of course not, what makes you think that?" "Those kids, they said I was," I said. "They're wrong, you're not," said Piper and she stroked my hair for a moment. "No one is going to want me on their team, I better just not join." "Hey, no, don't let their stupid talk creep into your head, sure there are people who are going to want you on their team, there are people here who care about you, I care about you, Leo cares about you, Will cares about you, Grover cares about you so much, Clarisse cares about you, Luke cares about you. It will be okay." said Piper and she released my wrist and wiped away my tears. "Oh and by the way, you look great in your armor," said Piper and she winked at me and I chuckled. "Are you in?" "No, Aphrodite her kids are not exactly fond of fights," she said. "I thought you were different from the rest of her kids." "I am, but some things you can't change." she said. "Yes, I know that feeling," I said and gave her a smile.