Chapter 19

Lucypg74 TheUnsuspect

I was sleeping deeply, but it was not a peaceful sleep, I was standing somewhere, I don't know where, but I could barely see anything, I was surrounded by a thick fog and I had my arms wrapped around myself against the cold and suddenly I saw something in the distance, I squinted my eyes to see it better and it was a girl with long blonde hair and she came running towards me and before I fully realized it, she had thrown me  onto the ground and closed her hands around my throat and started choking me.

I grabbed her wrists and tried to tear her hands away from my throat, as I gasped, my face flushed and purple, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Let me go." I said, heavily out of breath. "No." said the girl with the blond hair. "You are not worthy to be a child of Gaia." the girl said as she closed her hands even tighter around my throat and I felt the air start to escape from my lungs and I coughed and more tears flowed from my eyes and down my cheeks. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. She grabbed a dagger and held it to my throat. "Die." she said and she slit my throat and let go of my throat and my hands grabbed my throat and my blood flowed over my hands and I choked on my own blood.

I woke up, gasping for breath and tears streaming down my cheeks.

Suddenly I felt someone take my face in his or her hands and I jumped. "Hey, hey, it's okay, you were dreaming." came Luke's voice and I looked at him with teary eyes. "Luke." I breathed out in relief and placed my hands on his. "It's okay, I'm here." he said and I sobbed softly. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked, softly, as he continued to look into my eyes and I nodded softly and he took his hands away from my face and sat next to me on the bed and looked at me. "Take all the time you need." he said as he stroked my back.

"I, uh, I was somewhere, I don't know where, it was foggy, very foggy, I could barely see anything and it was cold." I said, and just thinking about it made me feel cold. "And I could barely see anything because the fog was so thick." I said, in a trembling voice. "And then I saw a girl, in the distance, she had long blond hair." I said and more tears streamed down my cheeks and I wiped them away, but it was no use. "And suddenly, she came running at me and threw me on the ground and started choking me and screaming things like I'm not worthy to be Gaia's daughter and then she grabbed a dagger and she looked at me and she said die to me and she slit my throat and I choked on my own blood and then I woke up." I said and looked at Luke.

"It was so scary and it felt so real." I said, softly.

"How real did it feel?" Luke asked and I looked at him. "Like it really happened, I just felt her dagger slit my throat." I said and swallowed. Luke sighed and wrapped his arms around me and I turned and wrapped my arms around him too and sobbed into his shoulder. "Why does everyone hate me so much?" I sobbed. "Not everyone hates you, your friends love you, I care so much about you and the people who hate you, they don't deserve you and you don't deserve them, they don't know you, they think they know you but they do not, they know the image they have created about you, but they don't know the real you, they are not worthy of your friendship." Luke said and I sobbed softly and tilted my head away from his shoulder and looked at him and he wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "Then why am I poisoned?" I asked, softly. "I do not know." Luke said. "But I promise you that I and all the other people who care about you will do everything we can to help you get rid of this poisoning and if we find the person who did this to you, he or she will You can assume you will pay for it." Luke said and I took his hands and squeezed them gently and he looked at me.