Chapter 18

Lucypg74 

Third Person Pov

Everyone had thought all along that Adriana was Gaia's only child, that she had no further half-sisters or half-brothers, that Gaia had give birth to only one child and that she was the one.

But everyone had thought wrong. Gaia had given birth to more than one child, she had two, two girls, and they couldn't be more different.

While Adriana had set her sights on not ending up like her mother and building a better reputation for herself, which she did with the help of her friends and the goodness that is in her heart, that she wants to help people and not hurt them and she does everything she can, to control her anger and not do anything impulsively and think before she lets the anger win.

But then you have the other daughter, her name is Hailey Asher, she is a year older than Adriana and is the complete opposite of her sister.

She always lets her anger take over, she has no self-control and destroys everything in her path, she was claimed when she was Adriana's age and was for a whole year, Gaia's only child, but no one ever came looking for her, she never knew her father and never knew any other form of love, other than the love her mother gave her, if you can even call that love. She was jealous when she learned that another daughter had been claimed from Gaia, and she was furious when she learned from her mother, that this child was not like her.

Gaia hated Adriana, with every cell and bone in her body, she could not stand her, all that goodness, all those smiles, all that happiness she experienced, so she had decided, together with her favorite daughter, Hailey, to do something to Adriana. And since no one knew about Hailey's existence, Gaia thought it was a good idea that she was going to let her daughter do it, so she wouldn't have to get her own hands dirty.

So, on the day of Capture the Flag, Hailey had sneaked into the camp before everyone was even awake and gone to the armory and poisoned all the weapons and arrows and spears there, that whoever would attack and hit Adriana with their weapon would poison her.

And both Gaia and Hailey were thrilled when they saw that their plan had succeeded and Adriana had been poisoned. 

Well, Gaia's hatred goes deeper than you thought for Adriana, and  what did you guys think about how her own sister and mother are behind the poisoning? I thought it was a good idea.