Chapter 35

Percy, Annabeth and Grover had left the camp for several days now, on their quest, , to return the lightning bolt to Zeus and hopefully also to be able to rescue Percy's mother from Hades and, of course, to prevent a war among the gods.

For the first few days after the three left, everything went their way, as always, and everyone was of course worried about the three, but also proud, that they were doing this.

But as the days passed, things were changing in the camp, the Cabins were picking sides, for when war would erupt, with whom they would fight and against whom they would fight, more quarrels arose and Chiron began to find it more and more difficult to keep everyone in check and make sure there were no injuries.

There was also something going on with Luke, he was still Luke, but Adriana had noticed that something had changed in his behaviour, he hardly seemed to sleep at all anymore, the bags under his eyes were proof of that, his eyes no longer shone as brightly as they had a few days before and there was a distant and empty look in his eyes and he always seemed deep in thought, Adriana thought it was worry for Annabeth at first, but as this behaviour continued, that theory became less and less credible, there was clearly something going on with him, but every time she asked about it, he said everything was okay and she shouldn't worry about him, but she did, she's his girlfriend, that's her job, to worry about him.

The days were getting darker, and it was thundering outside the confines of the camp all the time, Zeus was beginning to lose his patience and the seas were getting wild too, ,which indicated that Poseidon, too, was preparing for war, if something wasn't going to happen soon, which could stop all this, all the pressure was now on the shoulders of the three, everything depended on them and if they failed, all hell would break loose and sides would be chosen and wounded and probably killed.

So, last week is the last Chapter of this book and then it will be a while before the second book will be coming out, cause i kinda got like barely inspiration now