Chapter 24

Lucypg74 TheUnsuspect

I opened my eyes and saw that Luke was still sleeping and I smiled gently, he needed it, I gently let my fingers go through his curls and reached out my left hand to the food and took a piece of chocolate and started eating it and I loved how the taste of chocolate tasted on my tongue.

A while later, Luke started to wake up and I looked down at him as he was still lying on my stomach and he looked at me, he still looked fairly sleepy. "How long did I sleep?" he asked, as he rubbed his eyes. "I think, about, two hours, did it do any good?" I asked and he nodded and sat up. He stretched and looked at me. "Are we okay?" he asked. I looked at him and I started thinking.

I want to be back on good terms with him and especially after everything he told me, even though we are just friends, he needs me and I think I need him more too, than I dare admit to myself, but I decided to tease him a little.

"I don't know," I said and I didn't look at him, on purpose, because I knew, if I looked at him, I would immediately tell him I didn't mean this. "What do you mean?" he asked, his voice sounding broken and I had to do my best to keep this up. "You really hurt me," I said. "I know, I'm sorry," he said. "So I don't know if I can forgive you," I said and looked at him.

"You're messing with me." he said and a sly grin played around his lips and I had to do my best, to keep my face in the crease.

"I'm on to you," he said and he looked at me and started tickling me and I started laughing softly and he grinned and started tickling me harder, between my ribs, which I so really couldn't stand and I fell down on the bed and my head was on the pillow and Luke was still sitting and was still tickling me. "You're messing with me, just admit it," he said and I chuckled and he was hovering over me a little now and I looked at him grinning. "Maybe," I said, in between my laughter and Luke had a playful look in his eyes and started tickling me even harder. "Admit it," he said, laughing. "Okay, okay, stop, I admit it, we're okay, we're okay," I said and lifted my hands in the air, as a sign of surrender.

"Good." said Luke and he stopped tickling me looked into my eyes, our breathing was heavy, and I looked into his eyes too and I saw that he already looked a little happier, than a few hours ago, which did make me happy. He rubbed some hair behind my ear and my breath stuck in my throat and I let my hand, go through his hair and he looked at me and I him too and it seemed like the atmosphere, that had been in the Cabin, changed completely from playful, to something more exciting, there was a kind of tension, that you could cut with a knife and I looked at Luke and started to breathe softer and he started to breathe softer and he brought his head closer to mine and I started to breathe faster and his head wasn't much further away from mine and I felt his warm breath on my face and my breathing was a little jerky and I put a hand on his cheek and I rubbed my thumb on his scar and I let my eyes go to his lips and then back to his eyes and for a second it seemed like a second it seemed, as if he too, glanced briefly at my lips and then back into my eyes, but it was so quick, I might as well have imagined it. I could now feel his breathing on my lips and our lips were now only a few inches apart and the breath caught in my throat, if I leaned forward now, our lips would meet and I wanted so badly to know, how that would feel.

Suddenly Luke taps my shoulder and runs out of the Cabin leaving me stunned and in shock, what was that? I sit up straight and look at the doors of the Cabin and I sigh and try to calm my breathing down a bit again and then I run out of the Cabin too and I see Luke and I run up to him and jump on his back and he grabs my lower legs so I wouldn't fall and a shiver runs down my legs and I tousle his hair and he grumbles for a moment, but then I do hear a laugh leave his throat and he started spinning around and I wrap my arms around his chest so I definitely wouldn't fall. "Don't let me fall!" I cry out, half laughing, half panicking. "I would never drop you." he said and I swallow and nod and loosen my grip a little and I jump off Luke's back again and look at him and he looks happy.

"I'm glad to see you like this," I said. "How to see?" he asked. "Happier," I said, a smile on my face. "That's because of you," he said and he taps my nose and I smirk and slap his hand away and he looked at me, fake, shocked and I smile and he smirks. "I'm going to go see Will for a minute, I had to give him something," I said. "Okay, and by the way," Luke said and I stopped walking and turned to him. "What?" I asked. "Those white pants look good on you," he said and I smiled and felt myself blush."You are such a flatterer." I said. "Just for you." he said and I smirk, but in reality, I'm freaking out, inside.

Luke Pov

I watch as Adriana walks to the infirmary and suddenly, I feel, how someone puts an arm around my shoulders. "Glad to see you out, buddy," said Chris and I step out, from under his arm and look at him. "Thanks," I said. "For what?" asked Chris, a smirk on his face. "You know," I said. "You're welcome," he said. "Remember when I said I just saw her as a friend?" I asked and Chris nodded. "I don't think that's the case anymore." I said and Chris' eyes grow wide. "You're falling for her?" he asked. "I've been falling for her for a long time, I just now realized that it's actually true, I like her," I said and I look at the canoe lake.

Not very long, but I am rather hard with episode 8 in my head, tomorrow I will write a longer one and I can tell you, that their first kiss, is not so far away anymore.