THANK YOU

Hello everyone, I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who read this book so massively and voted for this book, it makes me very happy and I'm glad that you sympathised with their story and seemed to enjoy it so much, I'm so happy that I was able to give you this book and that you enjoyed it so much, I could have never, not even in my wildest dreams ever imagined, that this book would become so popular, it didn't even occur to me for a moment when I started writing this, so a big THANK YOU to every single one of you, from the bottom of my heart, you guys are the best.

But.... Don't be sad, because Adriana and Luke and all the rest, will come back to you, in a second book, which I have yet to start, so it's going to be a while, before I start writing that book, because I need to develop the storyline a bit more and because I'm following the show and not the books and the second season isn't here yet, but of course it's on the way, but the book will be coming I promise you and from next Monday, a new book will be published on Mondays, so I hope you guys are already looking forward to that.

Once again , from the bottom of my heart, to everyone who has read this book, THANK YOU!!!!

See you all next week, whit a new book, i will not yet reveal👻