Chapter 9

RickRiordanfan1379 Lucypg74 

I've just finished breakfast and I'm now on my way to the hospital ward to say hi to Will. I walk in and there are a lot of people in the hospital ward. I see Will running around and I notice that he is stressed. I go over to him. "Do you need help?" I asked and he looks at me. "Yes, can you provide some care?" he asked and I nod. "Yes, I can, what should I do?" I asked. Will shoved some bandages and disinfectant into my hands. "Who should I bring this to?" "Luke." "Will, no, I can't do that, I promised him that i would  stay away from him, after everything that happened." I said and Will looked at me. "Please, do it for me." Will said and I shake my head. "No I can not." I said. "Adriana." Will said and sighed deeply. I also let out a deep sigh, but then give in and walk towards Luke's bed.

"Get away from me." Luke said. "I don't want to do this, but Will made me." I said. "And you certainly don't know the word no?" he said, mocking and I sigh. "Don't be an idiot, I'm not going to choke you again." I said. Luke sighed but then nodded and sat up straighter. "Which one should I replace?" I asked. "The one on my wrists and the one on my left ankle." he said and I nodded and pulled a chair towards me and sat on it and took a pair of scissors and cut away the bandage around his right wrist and I sucked in the same breath when I saw how red his wrists looked and that he had heavy bruises . I took the antiseptic and squirted it on a cotton ball and took his forearm and dabbed the antiseptic on the bruises and Luke hissed through his teeth. "I'm sorry." I said. "For this? Or for strangling me?" he asked. "Both." I said and I put his arm down on the bed and unrolled a bandage and then took his forearm again and started bandaging the bandage around his wrist and then cut off the excess and then taped the bandage down with tape and took his other arm . "This one was more seriously damaged." he said and I nodded and took a deep breath as I took the bandage off and I gasped when I saw how big the bruises were and how dirty the wounds were, it looked like there were still pieces of bark in them.

"Omg." I said. "All your fault." Luke said and I looked at him and saw the pain in my eyes. "I'm so sorry, I'll be right back." I said and I got up and put the bandages and disinfectant on the bed and walked to a white table and breathed deeply in and out and Will put an empty rose bottle on the table and then walked somewhere and I grabbed the rose bottle and I walked outside and walked to the canoe lake and opened the cap of the pink bottle and let the bottle be filled with water and then I sat on the beach and I let a white rose grow from the palm of my hand and I let the petals crisp up and it became a white liquid and I let the rose petals, which had become the white liquid, drip into the pink bottle, then I added crushed pink diamonds to it and then I turned the cap back on the pink bottle and shook it and then looked to the liquid and it had a pinkish appearance with white specks.

I walked back to the infirmary and walked over to Luke and put the pink bottle on the bed. "What is that? Poison?" he asked. "No, it's not poison." I said. "What is it?" he said, looking skeptically at the pink bottle. "It's going to help heal your wounds." "I don't want anything from you anymore, not your poison or your care." he said. "Just let me help and stop complaining." I said and I took a few cotton balls and pressed them together and then opened the pink bottle and let the liquid drip onto the cotton balls and then closed the bottle again and put it on the floor next to me and I grabbed Luke's forearm and dabbed it cotton wool on his wound. "That hurts." he said. "That means it's working." I said. "How do you know that?" he asked. "I just know." I said and I looked at him, but he avoided my gaze and I removed the cotton ball from his wrist and the pieces of bark were gone, only the bruises were left, I disinfected the bruises and then bandaged this wrist as well.