Chapter 27

Lucypg74 

Lucypg74 

Adriana Pov

I opened my eyes and looked to the side and saw that Luke was still deep asleep and I smiled gently and I gently put his arm, which he had wrapped around me, next to him and I got out of my bed and took my clothes and walked to the bathroom and I took off my nightwear and I put on my pink high waisted pants and then I pulled my camp half-blood shirt over my head and I put on my green socks and I combed through my hair and made a high ponytail and I put on some light makeup and and and brushed my teeth and put on my shoes and I took Luke's green sweater and pulled that over my head too and I smiled, because, first of all, that sweater was way too big for me and second, because I was just happy.

I opened the door to the bathroom and saw that Luke had woken up by now and also had his camp clothes already on. "Where did you get your clothes?" I asked him and he looked at me. "Oh, I had put those here once," he said. "Why?" asked I, with a smile. "Just, just like that," said Luke. "Okay," I said and sat down next to him on the bed. "How did you sleep?" he asked. "Good, you?" "Me too," he said and I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"How are we going to do that now?" "What?" asked Luke. "This, us." I said. "Oh, so we're an us?" he asked and I held my head off his shoulder and looked at him. "If that's okay with you," I said. "Yeah, I'm okay with that, are you okay with that?" I nodded. "Well, what were you thinking about?" he asked. "I was thinking that maybe we shouldn't tell right away, otherwise everyone will start to get worked up and that will just be harder for us." said I. "You're right, I would like it though, if this is just something for us alone for a while," said Luke. "Me too," I said, a small smile on my face. "Okay, what's our explanation going to be?" "What do you mean?" "For the party, we both suddenly disappeared there, some are going to have figured that out including your friends." he said. "My friends?" "Yes, I had gone to ask them where you had gone so suddenly." said Luke and I smiled and looked at him. "What?" he asked. "That's sweet," I said. Luke smiled and gave me a kiss on my forehead and I smiled.

"I'll say I just went straight to my Cabin," I said. "Yeah, me too, but to my Cabin," he said. "Isn't Chris going to figure that out?" "Why?" "You guys share a Cabin," I said. "That's true, but when Chris is tired, he really doesn't notice anything," Luke said. "Okay." "You're going to have to give me my sweater back then, though," said Luke. "What, why?" "Otherwise they're really going to start asking questions." he said. "Oh yeah," I said and pulled off the sweater and handed it to Luke. "Let's go, before your friends come storming in again." Luke said and I nodded and we got out of bed and I looked at Luke.

Luke kissed my lips and I smiled and put my arms around his neck and kissed him back and looked at him. "How are we ever going to be able to do this?" I whispered." I have no idea." he said, grinning and I smirked. We walked to the door. "Okay, we can do this," Luke said and he took my hands and squeezed them gently and I smiled and looked into his eyes. "We can do it," I said and Luke nodded and wanted to open the door, but I stopped him. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Wait." I said and I kissed him again and Luke grinned against my lips and put a hand on my jaw and pulled me a little closer to him and I stood with my back against the door and I had never felt myself so happy as I did now.