031: Bad Place

LEIRIN ANDREA PATTERSON

Life is crazy.

I honestly could not comprehend why Lyrie was so mad at me when I only treated her with respect. Heck, I was even trying to reach out to establish a relationship with her because she's my twin sister! What's wrong with her?

Napasabunot na lamang ako sa aking buhok habang yakap ang mga tuhod. Hindi ko rin alam kung nagalit ba si Kuya Lance dahil sa pag-amin ko na I secretly met with Andrea once.

What if Andrea sent Lyrie to make things more complicated for me? I mean, I don't know if they had something before she came back to us, but she was the one trying to tell me that I was just a replacement following her so-called death. Maybe she was trying to prove a point.

I need to do something.

Tumayo ako mula sa sulok at kinuha ko ang aking cellphone para tawagan si Trevor. I want to meet her, but I don't know how to. Maybe he could help me.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Iyon ang bungad na pagbati ni Trevor sa akin. Para ang dating naman ay tumatawag lamang ako sa kaniya kapag wala ako sa ayos, pero medyo true naman.

"I want to meet her. I have a lot of things to say to her. Maybe you could make a way?"

Nasundan ng mahabang katahimikan ang aking sinabi. Hindi ko alam kung hindi ba niya ako narinig o naintindihan. Magsasalita na sana ako ulit nang bigla itong sumagot sa akin.

"I will contact Ice," simpleng sagot ni Trevor. Hindi ko mawari ang tono ng kaniyang pananalita. "Are you sure about this?" He asked, almost sounding like a whisper.

"Yes. I'm sorry for dragging you into this. I just need to understand things," nahihiyang sagot ko at matapos iyon ay kinagat ko ang aking pang-ibabang labi.

"How sure are you that she's going to tell you the truth?" he inquired. Bakas sa boses nito ang pag-aalala.

"I just want to know something. I need to confirm a thought that's bothering me, that's all," nag-aalangang sagot ko.

"Alright then. I'll set something up," matamlay na sagot nito bago niya pinatay ang tawag.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit pero nakaramdam ako ng kakaibang kaba dahil sa naging tugon ni Trevor sa akin. Gusto ko lang namang malaman kung ano ang koneksiyon ni Andrea sa pagbabalik ni Lyrie. Ever since she went back to life, I was never at peace.

After a few minutes, my phone rang with Trevor's name displayed on the screen. I was filled with hesitation, but I answered nevertheless.

"Hi," I quietly greeted.

"Magbihis ka na. I'll pick you up in thirty," he ordered, immediately turning off the call.

Napahugot naman ako ng isang malalim na hininga bago ko sinunod ang gusto niya. I changed my clothes into something decent after washing my face.

The Wicked and the DamnedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara