044: Afterparty

LANCE ANTHONY PATTERSON

"This is Crow reporting. Our subject has already been retrieved. We have reached Hidden Heaven, and she's now taken care of."

Isang ngisi ang agad na nabuo sa aking labi. Sa wakas ay nabawi na rin namin ang aking kapatid. Oras na para pabagsakin ang lugar na ito. Oras na para manalo.

"Stay with her," utos ko dahil kailangang masiguro na wala nang mangyayari pa sa aking kapatid.

Knowing that I have power over these endless troops of the Black Heaven Organization sends a jolt of excitement in my nerves. I am going to destroy this place. We are going to kill each one of them.

"Send everyone out. We need to finish this battle as soon as possible," I ordered.

Isang lupon ng kalaban ang nagtangkang sumugod sa aking direksyon. I raised my AR-15, and with each pull of the trigger, one of them fell on the floor. I immediately reloaded my gun and fired at another batch coming in my direction.

Isang malaking tao na may hawak na machete ang siyang nagpakita sa aking dadaanan. Isa siya sa mga alas ng Umbral Consortium, Yaroslav Vladisov. He was a soldier dismissed because of sexually assaulting female soldiers under his command. Why do villains need to be this dirty?

He hastily approached my direction. He brought his machete above his head and forcefully slashed it downward when he reached me.

I jumped backward, able to evade his attack since he was so focused on force that he neglected his speed. His machete dug the floor. He was able to recover it quickly. I tried firing at him, but his clothing just absorbed my bullet. Bulletproof, huh?

I slung my gun and threw it on my back before I stole the enemy's second machete from its holster. I grinned at him before swinging it, aiming for his sides. To counter my attack, he slashed his machete upward from beneath mine to redirect my attack.

I have to admit that he was strong, but that alone isn't enough to get rid of the powerful Falcon. It takes wits. It takes guts.

When his arm was hanging mid-air, I took that as an opportunity to lift myself by clinging to his arms before I pushed my body to climb onto his back. I locked his head in one of my arms before I grabbed my gun and fired a shot into his temple.

He fell, and I leaped so I wouldn't go down with him.

Is that what you call an ace? Pretty basic.

There were a lot of them that came running and attacking me, but I wasn't giving them a chance to damage me, not even a bit.

I momentarily paused as I witnessed my father on the far side of the hall. Kaharap niya ang tunay na ama ni Lyrie. The other party seemed to have gone wild, throwing blow after blow. He was fighting for something, and it shows.