01.

+15 Yrs Later.

Savior's POV.
9:50AM.

"It's almost time for you're session and this is the 3rd therapist you've changed since month. What's going on with you?" My aunt skai said, sighing as she rubbed her hand over her face out of frustration.

"Mi nah do nun, believe it or not." I said to her shrugging, care-free.

Anuh my fault seh dem a give up.

"Savior, you have to stop. It's been 15 years since you've been diagnosed and everytime it seems like you're going forward, you move one step backwards." She sighed as I looked at her unfazed.

Okay...weh she wah me do bout that?

Looking down at the phone when I heard sobs I still didn't feel any type of way as I headed towards my therapists office.

"Mi a 21, time fi yuh stop bawl ova mi auntie." I said dryly as she sniffled nodding.

"Anuh so much so you, I just miss your mother. I think if she was here you wouldn't be going through all this." She sniffled as I nodded.

Nuh like talk bout mommy or daddy.

"Yuh know mi nuh like talk bout mommy." I said to her as she nodded understandingly.

"Mi reach, lata mi come look fi yuh." I said to her as she smiled.

"I love yo-" Hanging up abruptly, I found a parking spot before parking and getting out.

She know mi nah go tell her back.

Walking in, the cool AC hit my skin as I mentally smiled loving the cold.

Going down the hall to the office that my many therapists reside, I entered the room seeing a young woman sitting with her legs crossed.

"Morning." I said before sitting down in the couch, taking my phone out.

Clearing her throat, I diverted my attention from my phone to her.

Choke she a choke?

Looking at her with my eyebrows raised she remained stoic her stern expression mirroring my unperturbed expression.

"When you enter this space for the mere hour that you are here, there will be absolutely no usage of your mobile device." She spoke, her tone stern.