63.

October 1st, Monday.
📍Hilo Supermarket, Spanish Town.

11:00am
Savior Victori Hines.
Spanish Town| "Crime Central"

"Weh we fi do now?" I said, holding my son as my brother held my pinkie finger as we walked through the isles taking stuff up.

He's staying with me for a while so I need a restock on things.

"Eh, I don't know. I didn't do anything but read and learn to kill in Italy." His little voice said as I chuckled to myself.

"Weh yuh wah do? Wanna go shopping or meet family members?" I asked as he looked pondering.

"I don't wanna meet people. I hate everybody except u and our parents." He said as I tried to fight my smile back.

Same.. hate everybody except him and Jae'lynn and mi baby.

And maybe me parents..

And Kyla too.

"We can go get food.. and my wife can talk to you about the.. you know." I said, referring to him being sick.

"Sounds good. We can bond over other things another time." He shrugged as I smiled.

"How old is he? And why is it that both of us look so much like you?" He asked as I stopped the trolly.

Stooping down to his height I held his tiny hand.

"I'm your brother. You know that. This is my son. We also have another brother thats a baby." I explained as he nodded his eyes lacking emotions.

He reminds me of me when I was younger. And it isn't fair that he's going through this but life isn't fair on a hold so we have to adjust and live.

After checking everything off the list that Jae sent, I went to the cashier that was free and waited to ring up everything.

"Hey.. I don't know if this is inappropriate-" The cashier started off as I cut her mid-sentence.

"If yaafi question if it inappropriate, high chance it is." I shrugged as the lady that packed my bag handed it to me.

Kyrie was secured to my chest so I could maneuver both my hands to hold the bags.

Walking to the food court where the exit to the parking lot is, I put the bags in my car as I led my brother back to the foodcourt.