18.

Run Out & Comment!🧚🏾‍♀️

Also My Husband Is Growing In The Music Industry. Im Literally So Proud🤭.

Jae'lynn's POV

Jae'lynn's POV.
November 29.
8:00AM
📍Breakfast Date

"Savior, it was no 15 minutes ago, and it's no now." I rolled my eyes as he hissed feeding me the pancake.

"Yuh nuh affi stay desso we can buy we own house. Mi nuh want yuh weh yuh fada can access yuh." He says as I bit inside my cheek.

It's too soon right?

"We've been talking for two months, and we made it official a few days ago. And anuh like mi jus a ask fi the sake a ask but yuh father wah kill yuh. And if mi nuh deh near yuh, yuh know wah kinda fuckry can reach yuh?" He asked raising his eyebrows as I sighed.

He's actually right. After we had sex on saturday, I woke up the sunday morning to a random call.

After I kept saying "Hello?" like three times and no-one answered, Savior snatched the phone and hung it up.

He told me that, whom-ever the person is they were trying hard to track and pin-point my location. He was paranoid to the point where he broke my phone and everything in it.

I'm still upset about that but I know how dangerous of a man he is.

Savior and his dad plus his uncle would for sure be a lethal duo, but my father doesn't think with feelings. He strategizes, he makes moves to draw you out of it.

"Yuh feel uncomfortable bout the whole me cutting your hand thing yesterday?" He asked as I opened my mouth to answer.

Before I could, I saw his aunt, uncle, mother and father joining us.

I don't mind, but mi nervous.

"Morning everybody." His mommy said as I smiled at her in adoration.

She's so pretty.

"Doh look pan har suh. She love woman." His father said as I laughed.

"No but actually." His uncle said as I shifted in my seat.

I am fraidddd.

Looking at his aunts hand when she took the glass of wine up, I realized a similar bandage around her hand.

Oh suh the wull a dem jus sick?

"What happened to your hand?" I asked, curious to hear.

"Come closer mek mi whisper sumn inna yuh ears." His aunt whom I've learnt her name to be skai said.

Leaning closer to her, she whispered something in my ear making me blush.

"Same thing weh happen to yours baby." She laughed as I side-eyed her.