08.

2 Weeks Later

Savior's POV.
9:00PM

"Mi already miss the therapy session fi the day mi nah come. A afta nine." I said rolling my eyes as my girlfriend buttoned my jeans.

"She annoying yuh fuck." Jada says, loud enough for Jae'lynn on the other side of the phone to hear.

To be honest, I've became comfortable with her over the past weeks. We run a few jokes, we laugh.

Yuh know? Standard stuff.

She's somewhat a friend like.. acquaintance type of thing.

We don't really text outside of sessions but she does check up on me.

I feel some type of attraction towards her because she's genuine and I like her vibe.

But I won't act on it, mi wouldn't see mi self inna a long-term relationship and it seems like she have man.

Never really ask bout it.

"I sent my address." She says obviously annoyed.

"And him seh him nah come." My girlfriend says as I laughed softly.

"Yeah, mi nah fawud." I finalize as she hung up in my ears.

Maybe she hurt, oh well.

Walking out of the house, we entered my car as I pulled off in the location of the party.

Arriving 20 minutes later, we exited the vehicle paying the entry fee and walking in.

This kinda weak.

Wonda weh Lynn a do.

"Mi soon come." I said in her ear as she nodded walking over to her friends.

Bayka a perform and that's all she wah know.

Getting in my car, I put the address in my maps and headed off to her home.