02.

The Following Night.

Jae'lynn's POV.
8:40PM

Getting home tired, I placed my keys on my dresser as I hurriedly stripped out of my clothes rushing to get to the shower.

I only had one client today but despite that, he's been a handful.

The fact that he didn't talk the whole session and when he did it seemed like a mouth of lies and manipulation.

Before being set on this particular person I got insight from the last therapists and his doctor to be aware of it.

To be aware of his manipulative tactics and how easy he can have you wrapped around his fingers without even trying.

The fact that I fell for it when he gave that fake smile and that fake ass sad aura but oh did it work like a charm.

Savior was handsome, beautiful, either to be frank.

The tattoos littering on his chest, his lips and his eyes in which arrogance spews from.

He has a quick mouth cause he be lying too quick and too easy.

"Siri, Play Numb To The Feeling." I said, entering the shower.

"Numb to the feeling, by chase atlantic."

To be honest, our session ended at after 11. Yet still I've been at work since he left, filling out paperwork and trying to read between the lines on his emotions.

He masks them well and the manipulative tactic he used threw me all the way off it's amazing when you look at it.

The way how the human mind works, the fact that he can just do stuff like that and people fall for it.

It's like a second nature for him. Whilst reading his file I realized that he witnessed his parents dying on their wedding day.

A day that was suppose to be filled with happiness in the result that they achieved everything ended in dread and despair.

It also shows on my file that whilst he was still a child ranging from age 1-3 his parents had put down his "Aunt and Uncle" for legal guardian if anything was suppose to happen.

His legal guardians are Skai Akari Anderson-Blake &' Duijai Blake.

I've called them to talk about the zero ounce of progress he's made today.