06.

Savior's POV

Savior's POV.
8:00AM
📍Otw To Session.

"Yah smoke before yuh session?" My aunt asks as I rolled my eyes turning into the driveway of her restaurant.

"Aunte, I'll be fine. Plus smoking nuh prohibited. It also use fi calm mi anxiety." I said as she smiled leaning over to hug me.

"You have a good day now. And don't give yuh therapist trouble." She says making me laugh touching her baby bump.

Can you believe she and uncle duijai a have one more pickney again? Ara is in the united states so she dosent really come over.

Alejandro, Xenia & Kraff aren't really around, neither did we keep in-touch and the throuple, Jae, Uncle Mateo and Auntie Shantae are taking of their three kids.

Everybody is kinda separated but we link up when it's needed.

"Bye bye auntie." I said as she squeezed my cheek getting out of the car slowly.

She love baby mi up.

Listening music and driving, I stopped at a liquor store to get hennessy cause my car ran out of it.

Parking in a free parking spot, I checked my phone seeing that I was 30 minutes late.

Ah, she can wait.

Taking a swig of the hennessy, I finished my blunt and exited the car attaching my fob key to my pants.

"Morning." I said sitting down as she rolled her eyes pushing her glasses up.

"You're 45 minutes late. 45 minutes of me sitting here and wasting my time." She shouted as I looked at her unfazed.

"Okay." I said watching as steam practically came out of her ears.

Manipulate her.

Nah, I'll just tell the truth.

"I was smoking, it helps with my anxiety." I explained as her face softened and she nodded.

"I think I know what we should do to avoid this again." She says making me look at her awaiting an answer.

"Give me your number at the end of the session, or you take mine. Either ways you can text me beforehand so I can busy myself with doing something else instead of just sitting here." She says making me nod.

Good plan.

"Okay, we're still doing the session for an hour today we'll start with something different."