14.

1 Week Later.

12:00AM.
Unknown Location.

Rolling up a blunt, Elijah bobbed his head to RajahWild's "Monster".

He hated him, well he hated all of them but he had to admit, they had talent.

Especially pablo, poor poor pablo.

And Lee.

Ha. Lee.

"Dawg, yuh done have the people dem think seh a me kill dem eno. Jus leggo mi mada." Mateo said, his voice drained and tired.

Mateo, has nothing at all to do with the killings no.

But if he went down, he wanted someone to go down with him.

Mateo is just a cover-up.

He tried to use kraff, but Duijai and Brain figured that out the other day.

He tried to make it seem like kraff was inlove with Lee-anna because he was liking her posts way before she and pablo started dating.

He resented them, for abandoning him because of the whore shantae.

I mean what do you call a person who dates your friend when they should be grieving you?

Mateo is fast, vigilant and quiet.

He couldn't get Mateo to do anything but he had 3 weaknesses.

His girlfriends Jae and Shantae and his mother.

With that being said he got him on-board with quickness.

Maybe they'll figure out that he didn't have any motive soon but then Elijah will use that time to kill Savior last.

Wipe out the bloodline.

Savior was probably an easy kill, he's probably weak and defenseless.

He probably grew girly.

Probably nuh know nun bout badness.

That was all of Elijah's reoccurring thoughts.

"Dem neva ago believe seh yuh innocent. Any how yuh guh round dem, dem kill yuh." Elijah said trying to manipulate Mateo.

"Mi will tek mi chance dem." He said, pressing on the wire that sent direct messages to brain.