11.

The Next Day.

Savior's POV

Savior's POV.
10:00AM
📍Norbrook.

"Big buddy what's up?" I heard her sing as I tried not to laugh.

"Nun, yuh good?" I asked combing my beard out as she looked at me with low eyes.

"Yeah, I am. Can I ask you something?" She asks making me quirk my eyebrows, curious.

"Weh yuh tattoo's dem mean? If you don't mind me asking." She says.

I actually like talking about my tattoos so that's no problem.

"The angel inna the middle a mi chest a fi mi mada. Most of my tattoos are for my parents. Some a dem a fi show seh the journey vigorous but mi still deh yah." I explained as she nodded.

"I wanna get a tattoo too." She pouted.

I could carry her to get one, then we go candle shopping and mi surprise her with the roses and ask her out. Then we guh my house and cook together then cuddle and watch movies.

That a weh mi have in mind suh far.

I'm gonna ask her out after a week of dates. Cause' mi nuh wah rush it.

"One a dem day yah mi can carry yuh gah mi tattoo artist." I suggested as she nodded.

"Weh yuh seh yah guh again?" I asked as she smiled mischievously.

"Out." She said simply as I rolled my eyes.

Here we go again.

"Yuh come wid yuh fuckry again?" I asked, mugging her.

Ramp tu much.

Act like a big woman man.

"Not too much, I'm coming over. Can I?" She asks as I raise my eye-brows at her.

"We're talking, yuh close to being mi woman of course you can." I laugh as she rolls her eyes.

Putting my clothes on, I look at her as her eyes travel up my body.

I now have on grey sweats, white tee wid mi gold chain and my slides.

Exiting the bathroom, I sprayed my cologne on and went downstairs to make something for the both of us.

"Yuh did go someweh? How it a tek suh long fi yuh reach?" I ask as she looks down at the phone.

"Did deh a portmore, I went to see my dad." She explained as I nodded understandingly.