65.

7:00amJuventus Drive Angel Estate| The HinesJae'lynn Lena Rhodes

7:00am
Juventus Drive Angel Estate| The Hines
Jae'lynn Lena Rhodes.
October 4th.

Feeling the space beside me, I opened my eyes seeing that it was empty.

Oh.

Hearing my baby cry, I got up and walked over to his crib taking him up in my arms. Sleepily, I eased my breast out of my mouth and sucked in a harsh breath when he latched onto it.

He's almost three months, chubby and very very fussy.

I took it up with my doctor because I was confused on why I two month old is saying "Dada" already or how he is able to even form the coherent thought process for that.

I also consulted a child psychologist and I got the same answer. He regurgitated what his dad has been saying since the day he was born.

He's said it one time and has never said it again since. It's wonderful how life is and how the world works because any thing is truly possible.

Children these days are beating the odds of normal development. They have been doing and saying things before the time they are supposed to.

I feel lucky that my baby was in the 10-15% of babies to say one single word early on out and never say it again until its the right time.

Me and his father agreed that it's buck ups and we will see when he's the correct age what he'll say first.

Speaking of his father, I walked over to the bed laying down and laying Kyrie on my stomach. I picked my phone up and dialed his number.

"....The person you have called, is unavailable-"

Frowning, I hung up the phone and called his business mobile but not before making my number private.

The phone was answered and a deafening silence fell upon both of us.

"Suh a my call yah ignore?" I asked as he hissed before hanging up.

Staring at the phone in disbelief, I laughed and shook my head.

Okay, cool.

Putting my phone on do not disturb, I scrolled through the pictures I took a few days ago on our little get away before selecting one and posting it.

Looking at my username that Pablo forcefully changed, I sighed rolling my eyes.

jaelynn.yg