32..

Savior's POV

Savior's POV.
December 25.
8:00AM.
📍Paris, France.

Feeling something warm encase my length, my back arched off the bed as I moaned awaking from my sleep.

A wah dis people?

Seeing Jae'lynn's eyes meet mine as my head dropped back in the pillow my toes curling, I smiled to myself.

Waking up to head , in paris, on my birthday.. not to mention it's christmas.

Mi blessed yuh fuck, give thanks.

Moaning aloud, I used my hands to latch on in her hair guiding her.

Feeling her tongue swirl around the tip, she focused on that adding pressure to the slit.

A concise pleasure traveled up my spine as my back arched off the bed, my hips stuttering as I released in her mouth.

Swallowing everything, she came up to me smiling as she held my face kissing me deeply.

"Goodmorning daddy, happy birthday." She smiled deviously straddling my lap.

"Thank you mami." I said reaching up for another kiss as my mom walked in at the same time.

"Bumboclaat man! How much time mi ago walk een pan people." She fussed as we laughed.

"I already showered, I'm making food with your mom but I'm gonna brush my teeth again. You guh bathe and come downstairs. We're going somewhere." She smiles at me sweetly as I blushed nodding.

Following behind her to the bathroom, I stripped off my clothes preparing to go inside as she brushed her teeth.

"One more shower won't hurt." She says, as she stared down at my length.

She wah nyam it again?

"Mmh? Weh you wah do mami?" I asked as she blushed shying away.

"Come, bring eh pussy come gi it to eh mafia. A mi birthday enuh." I said, my teeth trapped between my lips as she softly giggled pulling her clothes off.

Stepping in the shower, I backed her up into wall her back hitting the cold tiles.

"Weh yuh call mi this morning?" I pried, as she looked away from me shyly.

"Uh-uh, we nah do nun a dat." I held her face in my hands tightly as she shifted on one foot.

"Mi cya seh it right now, when we do stuff maybe it will slip out again." She said laughing softly as I broke my serious demeanor, laughing.