03.

Friday.

Savior's POV

Savior's POV.
9:00PM

Looking at my "girlfriend" being tied on the ground I smiled.

"Watchu have me here fa savior? Yeen even tell me you just straight up took me out my bed now i'm in ropes and shit!" She shouted as I looked at her smiling.

Jayna was my girl I been sticking with since I was 18.

I met her while in America and she agreed to move to Jamaica for me, despite how horrible of a person I am.

I travel between America and Jamaica now and then because of my grandma.

She migrated when my parents died.

She couldn't stay because she said Jamaica reminded her of what happened so much.

She lost her husband and ended up losing her son too.

I try not to focus on my grief too much, because I can remember it like yesterday when he told me to find them and I make a vow to.

I don't have mercy, leniency, none a that for nobody.

Its always been like that since I been diagnosed.

"What you say she did?" I look over at Kyzier.

He was my uncle Duijai's son. He's a twin but his sister Kyla is at home right now.

Probably bonding with Auntie Skai, they ain't seen each other in months.

They mostly reside in America since we graduated so I don't see them alot but they're all for me getting my reprisal.

Whatever means necessary.

"She a opp, she been fucking wit' dat weird nigga we fucked up in highschool cause he was speaking on Auntie." He said making me raise my eye-brows at her in amusement.

I attended JC. And there was this one boy there that was hell-bent on trying to bully me and every time he did it, I broke one of his bones.

It got worse when he said something about my dead mom.

Cause now mi ago kill yuh.

He didn't even get to finish whatever insult he was gonna throw at me cause I fucked up his cranium damaging the tissues in his brain.

He's special ed now.

Womp Womp.

"Savior I swea-" Before she could finish, I ended her sentence and her life with a single bullet to the forehead.