28..

Jae'lynn's POV

Jae'lynn's POV.
8:00AM.
December 21.
📍Cherry Gardens.

Waking up from yet the third nightmare since we've been back home, I screamed feeling someone hold me close and kiss my forehead.

"It's okay mami, it's okay you're here. You're here with me." I heard Savior sighed sleepily.

Sniffling, I looked up at his face as his eyes were half-closed.

"I'm sorry for waking you up throughout the night. It's just like I can't get the feeling that someone's gonna be here for me." I sniffled as he nodded.

"And if mi affi kill everybody fi show yuh seh yuh safe I will. Him dead Lynn. And him nah come back alive. All if him revive mi kill him ten more time." He said, rubbing my back as I nodded.

"A time fi we get up anyways. Mi set an appointment fi we a di doctors office. Mi know yuh fraid fi find out if yuh lose the baby but if you do it's going to be okay. Atleast mi neva lose you. We can mek more babies." He said, kissing my lips as I deepened it straddling his lap.

"No." He said trying to sight my kiss.

"Man shut up and suck out mi tongue." I slapped him pulling him closer as he laughed in the kiss.

"We still deh?" I asked as he looked at me in a deadpan.

"No Jae'lynn. Mi jus have yah suck out mi tongue cause mi love woman." He rolled his eyes sarcastically pecking my forehead, my eyelids and both my cheeks then lastly my lips.

"Yes we are still together. And I love you." He says, looking down to play with his fingers as I grabbed his hands.

"Look at me Savior. I love you too. And you are worthy and deserving of my love. Everytime you tell me "I love you" since yesterday you've been walking away so you don't have to hear my response but I need you to know that I love you." I said pecking him on the forehead and hugging him as he smiled.

Sliding out of the bed, we both went into the bathroom as I walked to the sink.

"Why yah brush uh teeth now? Yuh wah uh food taste like toothpaste?" He said looking at me like I was dumb while taking his clothes off.

"It's a habit Savior." I rolled my eyes.

"Well unhabit it. And mi name babes mi nuh know who name Savior." He said, pulling me away from the sink and taking my clothes off.

Giving up, I let him do it.

Dragging me in the shower, he hugged me from the back.