67.

8:30amBora Bora | French PolynesiaJae'lynn Lena RhodesOctober 6th

8:30am
Bora Bora | French Polynesia
Jae'lynn Lena Rhodes
October 6th

"You look so pretty mami." Lee cooed behind the camera as I smiled, content with the surprise.

I was woken up at 6am, forced to get ready but I feel better.

The surprise made me feel loved, the attention to detail.

"I love tea parties, how'd you know?" I ask, taking the glass filled with ice-cream and mini waffles up drawing it in my direction.

"Yaave a man weh pay attention to detail." She shrugged as the table erupted in laughter.

It was just the girls, the men are by themselves and with the babies. They vowed to get them ready.

"I didn't even expect this surprise because Kyzier called and told me you left Xenia....think uno gaan pon uno own a trip." I said as Ara giggled.

"Him call yuh fi everything nowadays." She said indifferently as me and Lee's eye met, looking at her sideways.

"And so does my man, he calls you for everything. Its called a bestfriend.." Lee says scrounging her face up in annoyance.

"Is there a problem?" I turned to ask her trying not to make my mood sour.

"Nope, just highlighting something." She shrugged.

"Mmmm." I said, rolling my eyes and getting back to the presentable meal infront of me.

"Xenia, mi nuh know wah your problem but don't ruin the morning for anybody else." Kyla hissed.

"My brother doesn't look at Lynn like that. And neither does she. The lady a get married suh tone dung yuh bitterness." Kyla said, rolling her eyes before turning her attention back to me.

"What a way uno a gang up pan mi.. murda jus affi laugh." Xenia shrugged as I turned to her.

"Um.. girl. Nobody nah "gang up" as yuh woulda call it pan yuh. We simply just a seh don't be weird because yah Pablo bestfriend and yuh doh see Lee a give yuh nuh bad face." I said, pausing before continuing to get everything off my chest.

"And secondly yuh naago ruin my birthday and wedding day for me love. Suh if yuh have a problem, yuh pack up and tek yuh man wid yuh cause mi nuh like problem. Oh." I said, clearing her as she sat there looking.

"Murdaaa, a di first time mi hear Jae'lynn talk so much." Skai said as I broke my serious demeanor caving and giving a laugh.

She very brite.. nobody nah come ruin my day.