52.

*2 weeks and 3 days later*

𝘑 𝘈 𝘌 ' 𝘓 𝘠 𝘕 𝘕

📍Jackson Circle, Portmore.
🗓 April 6.

Certain things inna life we fi lowe.

Man was one of the things weh mi shoulda lowe and never tek up cause would you look at this? Six months pregnant at a doctors appointment.

I never once regret my child but mi really affi wonder if a me, mi really mek this pissing tail bwoy impregnate.

Sitting in the waiting area, Kyla emerged from outside, excited when she saw me and pulled me into a hug despite my belly being a restriction.

Smiling at her, she sat down beside me. Greeting Savior, she smiled at him.

"Wahm twin?" She says, a term of endearment that I've heard her father call his mother.

"Dehyah enuh, yuh get the ting dem line up fi tomorrow?" He asks as she nodded reassuringly.

As I mentioned before, she is in charge of the baby shower and gender reveal. She has had an eye for decorating since whenever so this is so no surprise.

"Yeah, everything good. After uno come out mi and di doctor will talk and she give me the envelope wid the gender." She says as my heart starts beating fast for some odd reason.

It doesn't matter as I've said multiple times but the wait and the thrill of it all is what's getting me right now.

"30!" The receptionist calls as I look down to see that, that is infact our number. Getting up, all three of us made our way to the office.

Pushing the door and holding it for me, he guides me by my waist to step in. Waiting until Kyla is also in, he closes the door.

Allowing me to sit down first, he does the same as we greet our doctor.

"Morning." I said, as she offered me a warm smile.

"How are you?" She retorts, going on her ipad to pull my file up I presume. She's made a file with my progress, any abnormalities.. you know, little stuff like that.

"I'm fine, and you?" I said pulling at his sweater so he could give it to me. Rolling his eyes, he took it off and offered it to me regardless.

My way or the highway!

Smiling as I put it on, I left it open for the ultrasound.