57.

THE SAME MOMENT.
July 23rd.
11:00am.

J A E L Y N N 📍Juventus Drive, Angel Estate

J A E L Y N N
📍Juventus Drive, Angel Estate.

"Baby, i'm not mad at you." I said, cleaning the surface where the cocaine was as he sat on the toilet looking at me.

Turning to him, I stepped between his legs and took a wipe out of its package, wiping the cocaine from his nose.

Addictions aren't easy to get over and I'm not mad at him, I'm mad at myself for not paying more attention. I need to help him more and stop taking his word for it only.

As he raised his hands to brush the hair out of my face, I grabbed his wrist looking at his hand seeing the many self harm scars.

Feeling tears brim my eyes, I looked at him as he sighed looking away from me. "Im not mad at you, for doing either of those because only you know what you're facing inside." I said as he nodded.

"I love you. And I'm not upset, but this has to stop. You've been trying, try harder we have Kyrie now." I said.

Successfully cleaning everything off, I led him upstairs by his hand as we opened our bedroom our baby still sleeping.

He loves his child because he made sure Kyrie was fed, burped and comfortably swaddled and asleep before doing anything and I love that.

I'm being easy on him because I would be cruel and a hypocrite if I wasn't. I know what he's facing, I was his therapist for crying out loud.

Going to the en-suite, I closed the door behind us and began to strip out of my clothes as he did the same.

We can't do anything, and I wasn't planning to. Not everything needs a sexual reaction to solve it. I'm pretty sure all he needs is us, in each others presence.

Suh real, at least yaave common sense.

Going in the shower, I turned the hot water on feeling it cascade down our skin as I turned to hug around his torso burying my face near his chest.

"Mi understand if yuh leff mi afta this." He said softly as I frowned.

His tone was soft and fragile that of a broken child and my heart broke immensely for him. I know a lot of persons wouldn't have stayed but I knew what I was getting myself into so why would I abandon him when something that was expected happened?

Addictions aren't easy 123. He's been substance abusing since he was in Highschool straight up to adulthood. His body is used to narcotics and cocaine and it craves it 24/7. He tries to ignore it but sometimes its not easy.

What I did wrong was allow him to be in charge of his own medication. Instead of taking just one his urges are tempting him to take multiple. From now on I will be giving him his medications. The only thing he's allowed to do is smoke and that's because its prescribed for his anxiety.

"Mi nah leave yuh go no weh. I came in this relationship with full knowledge of what you were and how hard it is and I would do it over if I could 1000 times." I said as he frowned.

"But mi a fuckup.. because a me and my family lifestyle yuh get kidnapped and almost raped.. Yuh lose we baby cause a me." He said as tears welled up in my eyes.

A really that him think?

"Savior baby... my father had planned to harm me regardless and he has been doing it for years.. it was just fortunate for him that I was dating you so he could kill two birds with one stone. And see we baby in there suh, it just wasn't my time to have him yet but him come right back to we." I said leaning up to wipe his tears and bring him into a sweet kiss before he could spew anymore negativity about himself.

Lifting me up, my legs wrapped around him instinctively as the kiss got more intense, rougher and sexual. What was just an innocent kiss, became one with pent up frustration.

We haven't had sex in 3 months, because he was cautious of hurting me while I was pregnant and now we have to wait six weeks before we can do anything and only two weeks have passed.

Groaning, I felt him stiffen under me as his length prodded at my entrance seeing as he was fully erected.

"We cya dweet, memba the six weeks." I pulled away breathlessly to say as he nodded his face holding a pained expression.

Poor ting.. sexual frustration a kill him.

Suh relieve him..

See thats why mi like yuh enuh.. yaave sense morewhile.

Tapping him so he could let me down, I carefully kneeled to my knees as he held onto the wall his breathing accelerating. Using both my hands to fully close around his length, I pumped it using my thumb to rub over the tip hearing him moan above me.

Taking him into my mouth, I created a suction with my jaws until I could feel him hitting the back of my throat. Holding onto his waist, I looked up at him signaling that he could do it.

Holding my hair to keep my head in place, he slowly started to face-fuck me as I kept my eyes on him, watching him unravel above me heat building between my legs.

Look like mi discover mi next kink cause why me a cum and him nuh touch mi?

Throwing his head back, he whimpered biting his lips as I witnessed tears building in his eyes and slipping out.

Running my acrylic hands on his torso, I moaned as I came untouched his grip on my hair tightening the vibrations seemingly sending him over the edge.

Digging my fingers into his side, he moaned as I felt warm liquid seeping into my mouth. Letting me go, I swallowed catching my breath as he smiled down lazily at me making me blush and look away.

"Dem ting deh mek you cum? Think mi nayn realize wah gwan hm?" He says, pulling me to my feet by my neck as I nodded biting my lips making him smile and look away.

Uno nuh easy a rassclaatt.. uno nuh easyyyy.

After we properly showered, we exited the bathroom and started to moisturize our skin.

"I wanna go to sleep, i'm mentally exhausted... oh and mi feel one scrape pan yuh lower back a wah dat?" He said as I smiled to myself.

"I don't have anything to do and the baby a sleep so yeah we can go to sleep." I said dodging his question.

"Jae'lynn." He pressed.

"It's a tramp stamp tattoo." I said leaving the fact that it has something to do with him.

"Memi seet." He says as I turned around.

" S A V I O R'S goodgirl ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚"

Feeling him run his thumb over it, I turned around seeing him look up at me before grabbing my face and bringing me in to kiss him.

Whats better than a couple that's sick together?

********

Heyy ya'll.. so no updates fi a while cause mi phone mash up.

Thoughts?

Did Jae'lynn deal with the situation good?

Hope ya'll enjoyed.