27.

Savior's POV

Savior's POV.
December 20.
2:00PM.
📍Underground.

"Mi know how we can find har." I said going to my last resort as everybody went quiet looking at me and listening.

"There was this time where mi mek smady insert tracking devices inna har bra. And yes mi know mi a mad man whatever but it a come in handy now." I said as brain nodded.

"It connect to yuh phone?" He asked as I nodded.

"This a all weh we find a the crime scene and a little farther away from it. Is like she tried to leave clues by tearing her hair out and touching everywhere but him probably knock her out again." The police that's working for us said.

"Pass the bag wid weh yuh find to mi." Brain instructed as he nodded.

"How far this guh?" I asked referring to how far he got before the trail stopped.

"It stop pan a dirt track. Behind it a bayy bush and might as well be a dead-end." He said when something clicked in my brain making me sit up rapidly.

"A wah!" They shouted at me as I held my head coaxing myself into remembering.

There was this time when I was younger, mi use to tag along behind him. He carried me on this specific dirt track wid bare tree a surround it.

There was a part in the wooded area where a underground was concealed by the trunk of a tree but if yuh look properly it's there.

"Describe the track and the surroundings." I said as he nodded drawing something.

Looking at the tree he drew everything clicked.

"Mi know exactly weh she deh!" I said, running to the other room for supplies with everyone on my trail.

"Mommy, home. Aunte, home." I said, as they rolled their eyes but listened nonetheless.

"I love you my baby, stay safe yer?And come back wid we ooman." Mommy said, planting a kiss on my cheek and forehead as Aunte Skai did the same thing.

"Later mums, love you." I said kissing her forehead.

Since mi learn the word mi cya stop rinse it.

Exiting the room, they walked out together as Kyzier followed them to their car.

"Kyla, you wull diss. Yaago outside with Kyzier a watch out while me and daddy and uncle guh in. Nobody nah go in and nobody except fi we fi come out alive. Yuh heard mi?" I said passing her the AK and the ammunitions.