71.

9:25amNorbrook | "The Hines Family Home"Savior Victori HinesDecember 25th

9:25am
Norbrook | "The Hines Family Home"
Savior Victori Hines
December 25th.

"How much longer are we gonna take these?" RJ complains as he posed to make Jae'lynn happy.

"Okay we done now, I wanna frame these thats why poo." She said kissing his forehead and walking to the kitchen where she and mom were cooking.

Having dealt with most issues, things have been smooth-sailing for them.

Kayla is back in america and dating Alejandro who've come to understand and accept his mother and Kyzier's relationship.

Jae'lynn's business has flourished and she's making six figures.

"Dad." I called out to him as he looked around at me gesturing me to come closer.

"Jus wah yuh know seh mi forgive yuh. Mi know it deh pan yuh mind nuff but mi forgive yuh. And mi nuh blame yuh fi nun." I expressed as his face softened.

Bringing me in a hug, I patted his back allowing myself to linger in his embrace as Kyrie squirmed trying to pull us apart making us laugh.

"Love yuh yer." I dapped him up as he nodded.

"Like life Juvi." He replied, taking Kyrie from me as I moved over to my mom.

"Fat lady." I called out as she spun around looking at me for the audacity that I obviously have alot of.

"Mi devn have the energy fi cuss yuh out. Come here." She said holding her hands for me to walk in them.

"Happy birthday mommy baby.. I love you." She mumbled as I smiled to myself.

"I love you too mommy. Mi nuh blame yuh fi nun weh gwan. At all just know that." I reassured as she sniffled.

"Go and help your wife set the table, breakfast gon' be served in a minute." She mumbled kissing my forehead as I found myself lingering in her embrace.

Walking out the kitchen, I went to the dining room to see her setting the table her lip poked out obviously confused on why mommy was using so much cutlery.

"We don't use them, but she likes presentation. It's very important to her." I said, holding her by her waist from behind moving her hair back as the ghost of my touch lingered on her neck.

"Mmmh, we can sneak away for a minute?" She asks as I obliged carrying her upstairs holding her hands in mine.

Laying her gently on the bed, I eased her dress up carefully taking it off her.