56.

July 22nd.
9:00pm.
📍Juventus Drive, Angel Estates.

S A V I O R

Bought a house and moved my little family the moment I heard about what happened. We spent the remainder of yesterday moving in and setting things up. We were mostly concerned about our room because our son is sleeping in here with us.

We also took the whole day today to do that and now we are relaxing and watching 'Suicide Squad' because she said Joker and Harley Quinn reminds her of us.

"Ease up deh mami." I said as she looked at me questionably. We were speaking softly since our baby was in his crib, swaddled and sleeping next to us as the movie played at a low volume.

"Mi meds mi ago tek." I said as she nodded kissing my cheek and easing off.

Going downstairs, I went straight to the half finished bathroom looking around before reaching in my pocket and emptying the pills and cocaine on the faucet.

Come on dawg... yaave a youth now.

Yeah, and mi affi keep a clear head fi mi youth, this a di only way.

Mi a tek the meds as mi tell har, mi jus nah tell har how much..

Using my lighter to crush 7 fentanyl's I mixed it with the cocaine before lining it up and dividing it in sections.

Snorting it, my body stiffened as the foreign yet familiar feeling overtook my body. Trying not to make my eyes close, I leaned back, my head making contact with the cold tiles as my body shivers.

Dem feeling yah.. although it wrong mi a addict.

Cleaning the surface off and washing my face, the after effects were hitting as I made my way back to the room seeing Lynn half asleep.

Taking Kyrie from his crib, I placed him, still swaddled, on a blanket between us. The bed was big enough for him to sleep with us and none of us sleeps bad.

Turning on my side to face him...I drifted off to sleep, the effects of the drug taking my body over.

7:00am.

Jolted out of my sleep when I felt spit dribbling down on my face, I opened my eyes seeing Jae'lynn laughing while holding my son over me.

Poor ting jus come pan earth and she a bother him.

"Mi devn ago cuss, pass mi pickney to mi." I said, reaching for the towel on the bed to wipe my face and sitting up so I could hold him.