09.

THE SAME MOMENT.

Jae'lynn's POV.
9:30PM

Opening the door, I saw him getting in his car.

"Oye! Come back in yasso." I said as he looked at me tilting his head with a smile.

Slamming his door, he walked towards me backing me into the house as he slammed the door shut.

"Why yah call mi in here?" He says as I shake my head.

Afta mi nuh know needa.

"Fi find out why yuh suh difficult. Oh and turn the lock pan the door back a yuh." I said as he nodded doing so.

Walking to my living room, he trodded behind me sitting in my couch.

Sitting beside him I turned to him with a sigh.

"Yuh like mi or sumo?" I asked.

Maybe I shouldn't entertain this conversation.

If I told anybody else they'd say i'm moving too "fast" and that it's morally wrong.

I know the type of mental illnesses he has but something about him.

Mi nah be no superhero and seh mi can change him cause man will always be man no matter weh yuh do but my my.

Sumn bout dah bwoy yah.

"Maybe." He shrugged as I nodded slowly.

"And weh yah plan fi do bout it?" I asked, looking him directly in the eyes.

Yeah, we nuh weak fence. We hold eye-contact over here.

The tension in the room rises as he looks at me amused biting his lips and shaking his head looking away.

"Yah mix business with pleasure Lynn?" He says, his voice raspy as goosebumps clutter my body.

Lynn.

Nobody has ever called me that , and I like the sound of it.

Looking at him up and down I smiled.

"Maybe.. is that a problem sir?" I say, watching him blush and look away.

"Blush yah blush?" I asked trying to turn his face around as he swats my hand away.

Hearing my phone ring, I took it up seeing it was the guy I was supposed to go out with.