24..

Jae'lynn's POV

Jae'lynn's POV.
10:00AM
December 5th.

It's been around two days since he hasn't said anything.

And when I say that I mean not one word and he hasn't slept either.

Today was the only day I got a bit of action from him and that was the flowers he dropped off and a kiss on the lips.

No words.

Seeing him walk back inside, I gasped when he showed me his hands.

"Savior why is my face tattooed on your hand?" I said alarmed as he smiled lopsidedly.

"Cause I'm obsessed witchu." He said, nuzzling his face in my neck.

"You don't think that's unhealthy papa?" I asked holding his face in my hands as he pouted shaking his head.

"I don't, can we just go to sleep?" He asked tiredly.

"No, shower and then grocery shopping then we'll go to sleep." He nodded even though he was tired.

"Okay." He said, tiredly as we got up moving to the shower.

Turning the water on as he discarded of his clothes, I waited until it reached a good enough temperature before we both stepped in.

Seeing his hand with the tattoo on it make its way down to my core, I smiled looking away.

Circling my clit with the finger his guard ring was on, I sighed my body feeling light.

"When I say I'm obsessed with you I mean it. Ima try to do better for you mami." He whispered to me as I nodded biting my lips.

I love him real bad.