04.

A Week Later.

Savior's POV

Savior's POV.
8:57

"And why mi session start suh early?" I said to my therapist as she looked at me with her eye-brows raised.

"Because, this is the time your aunt set down for you. And instead of just every Thursday, it's every working day." She said making me hiss my teeth.

Wonda if aunte know seh mi a 21 and can handle mi self?

Bouncing her legs up and down, she looked at me as I rolled my eyes leaning back to manspread.

"Today's topic is on your mental illness. I'm going to ask you questions about how you cope etcetera, is that okay with you Savior?" She asks making me hiss my teeth.

Realizing I had a while left here I gave in nodding my head.

I'm pretty used to this exercise seeing that my past therapists would do it.

My answers are like a broken record, repeated over and over to no avail.

Nobody could "help" me. Nobody could "heal" me.

Worst of all nobody's there to save me.

"Okay, so first I'd like you to tell me every mental illness you've been diagnosed with and the meds you take." She says making me raise my eyebrows.

She bein' fed right now.

"Yah gi mi major set up vibes so no thank you. I choose my own destiny." I said my face flat as she folded her lips in to stop her laughter eventually laughing.

"Anywho." She calmed down.

"At the age of 6 you were diagnosed with IED and being a sociopath with psychotic tendencies, but while speaking to a doctor I've gotten to realize that you've also been diagnosed with some others when you were 14. Would you mind telling me what those are?" She said getting back into professional mode.

"Along with IED and APD, I have anxiety. I'm diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. Diagnosed with depression that comes with episodes at 16. I also get some symptoms of schizophrenia." I said, remembering the time when I could vividly hear my dad talking to me.

"Anything else? Like sleep related disorders?" She asks making me nod.

"I have insomnia. And I also have parasomnia. I have to scream myself out of dreams at times." I explained.