25..

Savior's POV

Savior's POV.
December 15.
📍Johns Road, Spanish Town.

Exhaling the smoke through my nose, I declined the call as I've been doing for the past week.

My Aunte always tell mi listen to weh a person seh when dem upset because chances are a long time dem wah seh it.

"Answer she call and hear har out." Kyzier said from beside me.

"She already seh all weh she need to. From we a pickney mi a tell yuh seh nobody nah go love mi." I said to him as he looked at me with pity.

"Mi fucked up too. Not as much as you but yuh see who a mi daddy. Mi have serious issues. Yet still mi find smady weh love mi. She probably jus scared." He said as mommy walked in the room at the same time.

"Nuh give her the right fi seh that. Yuh wah yuh father kill her or yuh wah mi beat her up? Mi did like har enuh." Mommy pouted as I hugged her kissing her stomach.

"No mum. It's fine. Mi did tell har fi call mi but is jus like mi cyah answer. Cause why yuh woulda mek dat leff yuh mouth. Anuh like she never know enuh, she a did literally mi therapist." I said as she sympathized.

"And yuh know the worst thing?" I hissed lifting my shirt up to show her my tattoo of her name on my back.

I also showed her the tattoo of her face as she looked at me unfazed.

"Your father has atleast 5 tattoos of me. Two of them being my face, so this normal to mi." She said as I nodded.

Turning around she showed me her tattoo of daddy's name where her ass and her back meets.

"Big old people and uno a tattoo name." Kyzier laughed getting up.

Walking away, I saw the big "Xenia" on his side.

Set a mad people.

Sitting beside me, my mom held my hands.

"I don't agree with what she did whatsoever. And i'm really upset she said that. There's nothing wrong with you baby. You aren't "fucked up" or anything, certain things just happened that caused you to feel like that." She spoke as I nodded.

"What I do think occurred is she thinks that her child may be born with the complications you have. Which isn't true cause normal people birth rapists, serial killers and all sorts. There were better ways to say what she did and I really didn't expect that from a therapist." She concluded as I looked at her.