47.

*2 weeks later*

Monday,April 20
10:00am
📍In his car.

Monday,April 2010:00am📍In his car

SAVIOR VICTORI HINES| 22

"Weh yuh seh yuh want mami?" I asked, parking in the starbucks parking lot, and waiting for her to recite her order so I can hurry.

I hardly want to leave her side. Love lay down inna silence and just rub har belly. I've been on track, taking my meds and staying off drugs.

I still smoke, alot. Not around her though but mainly because it calms my anxiety. I'm anxious about becoming a father and how good of a job i'll do. Seeing that i'm sick.

"Caramel Frappe and a Plain Bagel." She says groaning as my eye-brows raised alarmed.

"Wah wrong wid yuh?" I asked, genuinely concerned as I opened the door to my car and exited, slamming it back and making sure it's locked.

"The baby nuh stop kick, mi back a hurt mi, mi wah vomit... everything do mi right now." She hissed as I smiled making my way up to the barista.

Surprisingly, it was empty. Just a few business people that's it. Later from now ova yah ram wid frownsy pickney.

Ordering and sitting down, I listened my fiancé's rants about how our child was stressing her out before cutting her mid-way.

"Babes, talking about this depressing. When yuh wah have yuh baby shower and gender reveal?" I asked as she hissed and grumbled.

"Dutty stinking germs, couldn't mek mi done fuss..." She hissed her teeth again.

Woulda swear think she neva brush it.

"The two a dem inna one when mi reach six months. Cya badda separate it mek we mek invitations and everybody cya dem gift come and den we reveal the gender blah blah blah." She murmured as I smiled to myself hearing my name being called.

Collecting the drink and the bread thing for her, I walked back to the car checking my surroundings while gathering my thoughts on what to say next.

Getting in the car, I put the coffee in the cup holder and the bread in the passenger seat.

"Yeah we can do that. When we go back we mek Kyla collect the envelop wid di gender, a it she wah do anyways." I said, cruising along the smooth road.

"Alright, bye." She said hanging up abruptly as I furrowed my eyebrows.

Feeling my jaws clench, I sped down the road with more urgency to get home. Might fling weh the coffee and the bread sitn.

Seeing that she sent me a picture, I looked down at my phone mesmerized.

She pregnant and sexier than ever, the extra weight, har breast dem bigger, the rolls mi love e wull a it.