13.

Savior's POV

Savior's POV.
1PM.

Waking up in cold-sweat, I frantically looked around realizing I wasn't even at my Uncle's house.

I'm in my own bed and Lynn is laying beside me.

Calling my Uncle he answered as I frantically bomb-rushed.

"Mommy and daddy alive?" I ask, wiping the sweat off my face.

"Bredda wah? Wah kinda fuckry yah ask mi seh!" He says, obviously annoyed as I explained to him.

"Yuh know yuh have vivid hallucinations and dreams. Yuh deven did deh yah yesterday. Yuh did deh a yuh yard with yuh oman." He explained as my eyes became watery.

For once, I thought maybe. Just maybe they were okay.

"You okay papa?" She asked, her voice hoarse as she took the water from the night stand.

Shaking my head no, she hugged me as I cried in her chest.

Look at me. Being vulnerable fi once.

"I heard you talking in your sleep but I never knew it was this oh my god luv I'm so sorry." She says, raking her hands through my hair.

"It's okay.. one can hope." I sniffled holding her close as she hummed.

Maybe I can take her on that date tonight, yuh know. Get mi mind affa things.

"Busy tonight mami?" I asked as she blushed shaking her head no.

"Good, we ago do something. Yuh wah mi carry fi come a yuh clothes dem? Yuh also a stay the night." I explained as she looked at me smiling in adoration.

"I really really like you." She said catching me off guard as I started blushing.

"I like you too." I admitted watching her face contort into a beautiful smile.

Helping her out, we both entered the bathroom as I headed for the sink.

Doing my morning routine, I exited to give her some privacy since she's not that comfortable as yet.

After she showered, she changed into a white tee and one of my boxers seeing that she wouldn't be on the road.

Just to her house to pack and straight back.

"You wanna carry me baby?" She asked, spraying my cologne all over her.

She comfortable ee?

"You want me to carry you?" I mirrored her question watching her roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Mek yuh eye dem roll fi sumo else man." I said watching her blush.

"Yeah, I want you to carry me." She says as I nod taking up my car keys.

Walking out, I went to the garage watching her eyes bulge out.

Expected.

Mi nuh know weh daddy did a do wid so much car.