48..

📍Central Village Police Station.
Tuesday, April 21.
9:00am

SAVIOR VICTORI HINES | 22

"Once again, they are more than allowed to go since you threatened their safety by breaking and entering without a warrant. They wouldn't have known what were your intents." My lawyer says as I lean back in my chair exchanging a glance with my father.

"But we were concerned for the young miss here's safety. We didn't know if she was being held captive." The moment the sentence left his mouth me and my father broke out in a laughing fit.

Sinking down in the chair as he laughed, he practically rolled out screaming and hitting me as I tried to get ahold of my breathing.

"Captive??" I asked laughing once again because of how funny this whole ordeal was.

Exchanging one look with Lynn as she tried not to laugh, I mouthed the word "Captive" to her causing her to immediately burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry what? Captive? This is my fiancé." She laughed, rubbing over her tummy when the baby kicked.

"And uno did know dat, cause when mi get lock up a she come visit mi. Like uno nuh memba or uno wah mi drag uno memory?" I said, hinting to the fact they were listening to us having sex.

Yeah man, report dem yuh fuck bou mi hood big and tuff.

Set a battyman. Den again a squaddie dem name.

"Wah did yuh intentions Smith?" The Sup asked him as I leaned back amused to hear this.

"Nothing nevermind, looks like she isn't held captive huraay." He said sarcastically as I looked at him my eyes in slits.

"Who mek yuh know weh mi live?" I asked as he looked down.

"One nail tech follow yuh woman come home." He said as my face scrunched up looking over at Lynn who seemed to be in deep thought.

"Wait, mi know who him a talk. She did a flare up when mi never wah go where she deh the day. Never know she woulda be so weird fi follow mi." She frowned as my anger flared.

"And she a follow mi fi a while then cause mi spend quite a long while inna the supermarket." She added.

"How she look? Yuh can point har out?" I asked as she nodded, us getting up in unison.

"Listen, with all due respect yuh officer dem a pervert and mi did well within mi rights. Mi need fi call higher ups or this done yasso?" I threatened as the Sup nodded his head.