35.

Jae'lynn's POV

Jae'lynn's POV.
12:00PM.
January 1st.
📍Romeo & Lee's Wedding Ceremony.

"How dem late to dem owna wedding?" Savior said to me annoyed as he videoed me.

"Babe, she's changing and fixing her makeup and your father is literally standing across from you. Stop being grumpy." I laughed, fixing his tuxedo.

He was in blue as requested by his mom and the females were in black.

The couple was in white.

"Woulda gi yah piece right now. Mek mi cock yuh up in desso." He whispered to me as I blushed pushing him away.

"Act like a big man." I laughed to mask my nervousness.

Mi wah sex him off right now.

Mek him cock mi up a di edge a di yacht.

Kissing me, our lips intertwined my lipgloss staining his lips as he licked it off pecking me again.

"Pops." He called out to his father as Pablo came over.

Taking it as my queue to go check on Lee, I gave Pablo a hug and went around to the back room.

"Mi so nervous right now." I heard as I opened the door.

Feeling all eyes on me, I looked up as they stared at me mouths agape.

Skai was in a silk full body black dress with sparkles and V-cut at the side that went straight up to her thigh.

Jae'da, Shantae and Kyla, were in matching dresses. It was a cotton material with V-cut splits on both sides that went to their mid-thigh and a open back.

Lee looked stunning in her dress that resembled a princesses dress with her makeup flawlessly done and her lace wig laid properly.

No imperfections in sight.

"All a we look the fuck good." Lee says as we smiled nodding.

"You'll be fine, just know that you're healing your younger self who didn't get a chance at a normal marriage. You're also healing your son in such a great way because instead of this moment being associated with dread and despair he will now associate it with happiness." I said as she teared up a bit holding her head back to prevent ruining her makeup.

"You're so sweet. Mi glad the day mi choose yuh as him therapist." Skai said as I smiled at her.

"And i'm glad the day I decided to act on my interest toward him." I replied back as they gushed.