49..

* 2 weeks later*

📍Sovereign Movie Theatre
May 5th.
6:00pm.

SAVIOR VICTORI HINES | 22

"Yuh jus a point eh camera pan mi suh? Wahm to yuh!" I slapped her phone as she laughed.

Dem fuckry yah she love enuh.

"You look handsome, handsome people deserved to be admired." She shrugged as I smiled feeling myself.

Mi ooman compliment mi.

"Im so proud of you." She says, grabbing my face to kiss me as I smile but it didn't meet my eyes.

How am I really suppose to tell her that, that really isn't the case? How I'm fighting not to slip in depression or cocaine again?

How I'm fighting off schizophrenic episodes and switching personalities? The fact that even though my parents are back the damage they created is near irreversible?

"Thank you ma, I'm proud of me too." I whispered as she kissed me passionately.

"Mi get the tic- woah now.." Kyzier stopped in his tracks as I laughed when we pulled away.

We were watching a movie as a double date per Xenia and Lynn's request. We were going to watch suicide squad.

"Uno wah food first? Like popeyes or nun or just the straight popcorn?" He asked as Xenia looked up at him.

"Popeyes." She said lowly as he nodded kissing her on her forehead his 6'4 build towering over her 5'4 build.

Me and Lynn's height difference is also crazy when you think about it. She's 5'3 and I'm 6'2. Too tall fi har, fava horse.

"Watchu want mami?" I looked down at my fiancé as she smiled up at me her smiley tempting me.

"Popeyes first. And I still want the popcorn, wah time the movie start?" She states before turning to Kyzier.

"7:00, so we have roun 30 minutes to an hour fi buy popeyes. Let's hope it nuh full." He said as I laughed a little.

"Alright fawud." I retorted, and with that we were off. Walking hand in hand towards the establishment.

Surprisingly it wasn't filled and the theatre was just right around the corner so it was convenient. Going inside, she looked at menu before ordering a 2, 2peices the drink being lemonade.