Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Thoughts are now cloudy.

Confused, I hid in the wall beside me. They're standing next to each other, Kale's face is tense.

He want to say something but she's on the verge of annoyance. Her feet flinched like she wanted to run away. Side to side—I'm able to see their face and body.

My knees weakened when he talked. This is it? The end?

My chest tightened. Kumikirot na para bang napuputol ang mga ugat sa puso ko. Ang hirap huminga.

He asked where she went, why she's out of his reach, and she responded. She took a step backwards, the atmosphere became thick when he talked for a second time.

"I-i need you," slight shocked, she blinked a few times. "I'm. . . I c-can't escape," he shook slowly. "I will be hunted." He lowered his head, cried his heart out. She only stared at him, yet care and deep love is visible on her eyes.

My eyes burned. My chest pang like another vein unlashed in it.

"Our promise d-dy. . ." his eyes reddened. "D-dy I n-need you."

She sighed like some thorns invaded her throat, about to cry but too good to hide it. "I know it's not a good time but, I need you. . ."

All he say was he need her, never about love, but Audelia—She looked at him with care like a seven seas.

If I am right, this isn't just about a promise, but a love engraved and with a slight amount of touch, it resurfaced.

It's not a battle between me and Kale, it is about her hidden love against her guilt.

And it ruins me the most, 'cause it is only guilt, what she feels for me and it will be proven once she chose him. I have no chance to win, but still. . . here I am, silently begging.

Begging for her to break the promise that will break me.

Pleading for the love she have for me, that I doubt 'cause it felt like it never existed.

She remained silent. She stared at him more than she stares at me. He cried and cried, their love burns like a fire, my hope silently died.

Napahawak ako sa dibdib, marahan na hinimas ito, parang tinutusok ng maliliit na karayom ang puso ko. Nag-durugo, I punched it to lessen the aches, but it didn't worked.

I bit the back of my hand to feel a pain, but it only tickles, it cannot be compared to how painful it is to see them.

A sobbed escape my mouth. I wipe my tears, it is warm, viscid like a blood.

Pigil ang aking hininga, tila inuulap ang puso ko ng kirot. Ang bigat sa dibdib.

He begged, she listened. But she can't when it comes to me, nakita ko sa mga mata niya ang nais niyang iparating, alam ko na. . . talo ako.

Umpisa pa lang, nadamay lang ako, wala akong laban, she promised that I won't lose her, but I might lose myself as I tried to hold into it.

I fell in love with a woman, who feels nothing to me, but guilt and pity.

How unfortunate of me to see in him what I wish to be.

I sobbed, cried my heart out, but I'm not him, for her to be able to see.

I covered my mouth, I don't want to interrupt, let alone ruined the souls that about to unite. He kneeled infront of her, Audelia's eyes glows in an instant, it screams Love—Pain—Anticipation, I'm not sure.

It's fueled of emotions that's my first time to see, it will never be me.

The one she can be vulnerable with, she will ever loved, where she'll be free. And to keep her with me will only locked her up on the guilt she felt in the past, but I am trapped by my love for her.