Note

Hello readers!

Trapped is officially done.

There was a girl who started writing amid the pandemic with the hope of turning down the noise of the chaotic world. To have a safe haven, a best escape, and a heartfelt laugh.

Yes, to laugh; little did she know she ended up writing angst. Ha ha.

I learned a lot from this book, like how emotions make people's irrational actions seem justifiable, even though they're actually not. I also learned how flawed human nature truly is, but it is what it is—it is what makes us humans in the first place.
And I hope y'all did, too.

As we close this book, the lessons may be applied and will follow us into the real world. May our eyes remain open so that we have clarity and a better perspective on whatever situation we are in. May we continue to grow as we unravel the journey of the characters in my following books, and may we also allow ourselves to breathe freely even if we're chasing deadlines that seem to be unending.

Remember to rest, loveys.

***

I'd like to say thank you to those who never stopped supporting me even when I left, to those who just found and loved my works, to those who read and analyzed them like a good critique, and to those who are just about to read the Amorist Series.

I'd like to give special thanks to my friend Quin, who helped me with my literature artworks, my little sister, who's my primary support system, and my cat, for existing.

Once again, thank you for reading Amorist Series: Trapped. Stay safe, and I'll see you in my next book.

Sayōnara watashi no ai.