𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁! (Introduction)

Monday, January 1st

2:28 pm

I actually bought this journal yesterday when me and Spruce were at the Supermarket. I really like how smooth the journal is, and I really like this new pen that I'm using at the moment. Feels smooth and free-flowing. Oh, I'm sorry, I think I should start with an introduction. But how should I start? Well, I guess I should start by saying "hello". Okay, so here it goes....

Hi. My name is Floyd, and I'm so excited to be starting daily journaling for 30 days. How did I get into this? Well, I got inspired by my younger brother Branch, who has been journaling for quite some time (which he told me it's been 377 days so far, which sounds amazing and I'm really proud of him.

How do I feel about getting started with this daily journaling for 30 days? Well, I feel a bit nervous, but at the same time though am excited to try something new finally. Honestly, Branch has told me all about daily journaling and how he was skeptical to try at first, but then he eventually loved doing it. And I heard this Troll named Val tried it for 15 days, and kind of didn't like it. So, will I like it? Well, I love writing songs, and expressing my feelings is pretty much what I do (though sometimes, I tend to hide them too), so I think I'm going to like daily journaling.

The reason I wanted to start daily journaling is because I want to write and make memories of all the things I've experienced, plus I want to write a bit about my recovery after being captured and being held in a diamond prison for 2 months. So, why not write about what I do in my life and write about my recovery status too? Also, another reason why I'm journaling is because it's a new year. New year, new start. And to mention that I want to also write about important events that happen to me, like I'm getting ready to move into the bunker with Branch.

So, I'm looking forward to 2024 and all the fun things I would do with my brothers as I finally reunited with them. Let the 30-day daily journaling challenge begin!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️