𝐻𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐹𝓊𝓃 (Day 5/30)

Friday, January 5th

9:10 pm

I'm about to watch a movie, but I'm still going to journal for a bit before I go watch it. This entry might be a bit short, but that's okay. As long as I do my writing in this journal, then it should count, right? 

Well, today I definitely went out for a walk today in Troll Forest with my brother John Dory. It was a lot of fun! We went by the lake, we actually took a swim in the lake too. Rhonda was splashing in the lake too. She was being so funny and cute. After going by the lake, we met up with Clay, Spruce, and Branch at the ice cream shop and we ended up having some ice cream.

Afterwards, we went over to Rhonda, so we could go to Vacay Island. Yes, I almost forgot that we needed to go there, but thankfully my younger brother Branch was there to remind me. So, we packed our bags, picked up Poppy and Viva, and we traveled as fast as we could all the way to Vacay Island. The view was amazing as usual and the waves were beautiful. When we got to "Bruce and Sons and One Daughter Cantina", we were greeted by Bruce's wife, Brandy, along with their 13 kids. It was a nice thing to know that we were greeted by them. Bruce was happy to see them all, and he offered us some drinks.

After an hour of having a nice dinner, we ended up doing our BroZone concert and it was a lot of fun, plus we each got a chance to sing a solo tonight. And then we all sang a special song together, including Poppy and Viva. 

I remember singing this song after me and my brothers reunited, and Poppy and Viva were invited to join the BroZone band. Yes, it was a lot of fun singing this song before, so singing it again was a lot more fun!

Okay, time to do the journal prompt of the day:

Journal Prompt #5: List three things you are grateful for from the past year and why they brought positivity into your life. 

1. I am grateful to reunite with all my brothers again and now we can spend time together more.

2. I am grateful to be able to go through my recover as it's still a progress, but it's going so well and I believe I will be fully recover and my hair will be back to normal.

3. I am grateful to get inspired by my younger brother Branch to do this journaling, which started in December when I decided to start journaling by January and now look where I am now. It's been 5 days of daily journaling, which I'm loving so much so far.

Wow, that was a lot of fun to write and double wow because I just realized that this entry isn't short after all. It turned out to be such a good amount than I expected. I thought that I wasn't able to write enough, but I did it! Mmmmmm....I smell popcorn. For one thing for sure, it's Movie Night Time! So, I must go now. Night-night! 

P.S. I forgot to write my signature last night, but that's okay. I'm going to draw two hearts, so I can make it up from yesterday.

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️❤️