𝒜 𝒢𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓎(Day 27/30)

Saturday, January 27th

10:14 pm

Oh my gosh, I'm sooooo close to reaching my goal of daily journaling for 30 days, and then just an extra day to journal and I will officially journaled for a whole month. I so believe that I can do this. And I had been having soooo much fun on daily journaling. And will I continue with doing this? Oh, yes I am for sure! And I believe that I can.

Anyways, today has been another cloudy and rainy day. Oh goodness huh? And it's raining right now at the moment as I'm speaking. Today, we got to. do a bit of Part 2 of cleaning up Branch's Bunker, which we all decided to help him with. So, it was a good thing we cleaned up everything because Poppy and Viva came over and we are having like a sleepover!!! We had a lot of fun and we just finished watching Disney's "Wish". And it was such a good movie, which I enjoyed the credits. Yeah, I tend to love watching the credits and we all have been doing this for every movie. 

What I enjoyed about the movie is the song "This Wish". And oh my gosh, the way Asha sung that song felt sooo amazing!!!

And I can't help but to sing this song! And fun fact: After we watched the movie, I played this song and I sang along to the song, performing for my brothers, Poppy, and Viva. They enjoyed it, not expecting for me to sing. I sang with passion and feeling great inside!! Tonight, I felt like my voice returned to me as I am feeling a lot better and I'm so grateful to be able to sing again.

~~~

Journal Prompt #27: List THREE things you are grateful for today. How can you express and cultivate gratitude regularly?

1. I am so grateful to be able to daily journal this far and for almost 4 weeks (which will be officially tomorrow)!

2. I am so grateful to be able to sing again as my voice has gone back to normal and also my brothers as well and as of tomorrow, we will perform for our BroZone Concert!!!

3. To spend some time with my brothers as Bruce has to go back home tomorrow, but we are planning to spend a few days on Vacay Island, starting tomorrow!

And to express this, I am pretty much writing all about it, which that's a good thing!

~~~

It's time for bed and I'm going to go to bed early as we have a big day tomorrow and a lot of packing to do as we are going to go to Vacay Island! Yay! 

Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️