𝒞𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒰𝓅 & 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒟𝒶𝓎

Wednesday, February 21st

9:56 pm

In just 8 days left until February is a wrap. And yes, it's a leap year this year, which to be honest, I almost forgot about for a moment, but I remembered after Branch reminded me about it, which it's a good thing that he told me because what if I wrote March 1st instead of February 29th on that day? That wouldn't be good at all.

So, today was clean up day at Branch's Bunker and I helped him with cleaning up his bunker home, along with the rest of our brothers too. And what else was cute was that Rhonda helped clean up Branch's backyard and she was very helpful with that. Another thing we did today was that we went out for ice cream! It was like a treat to celebrate the cleaning that we did. And then we had leftover chili for dinner, which it was sooo delicious! Bruce enjoyed it as he had three bowls of it, which he did this yesterday. I warned him not to eat too much, but he persuaded to me that he'll be fine. Well, I hope so.

Here's the song of the day, which I have been listening to a few times today:

It's time for me to get ready for bed, but we'll be watching a quick show before we go to bed. So, I must go. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️