𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 (𝒫𝓉. 𝟣)

Thursday, April 25th

10:37 pm

I went to the doctor today due to a huge headache that I had and it turned out that I had a huge red rash on my right leg. Dr. Moonbloom, the doctor, explained to me that I must've got it when I was hiking or something, which made me realize...I did fall down a hill and went into a weird-looking bush. And I was a bit itchy on my right leg when I got home. Plus, I could barely walk on it, and I thought it was broken, but thankfully it wasn't.

And then I was tired and then I woke up at 3 am with a huge headache which continued on till the morning. Dr. Moonbloom gave me some medicine for it and wrapped my leg, hoping that I'll get better by the morning. 

All my brothers took the time to take care of me, especially Bruce who took off of work and had John Dory pick him up so he could see me. He made me some tomato soup, Branch fluffed my pillow, Clay read me a book, John Dory carried me to the bathroom. Isla came over and gave me tons of hugs and kisses. She also made me cookies and fed them to me. She is so cute and such an amazing person!

Here's the song of the day:

Oh! And we watched Wall-e and it was AMAZING!!! 

And now I'm ready to snuggle with Isla tonight as she planned to sleep with me. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️