𝐹𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝒯𝓇𝒾𝓅 (𝒫𝓉. 𝟣)

Thursday, May 2nd

#:# pm

What a trip!! This trip was a long but fun one! John Dory drove Rhonda as we were on our way to this beautiful place called Electro Village....well, actually we didn't leave until 6 pm, although we expected to leave at 4 pm. And yes, we had some last minute stops before we actually went to go hit the road.

Then we stopped by Subway to pick up dinner and while being on the road. We talked about how excited we were about the trip. And then me and Isla caught up with lots of things and we sat on the seat, smiling at one another. Me, my brothers, Poppy, Viva, and Isla listened to some music and danced. Here's the song of the day:

Ooh and a bonus song too!

And then there was a moment where I panicked because John Dory didn't know where to go next as he accidentally turned into the wrong direction. So, we stopped by a rest stop. I went to the bathroom to try to calm myself down....and use the bathroom too.

When I came out from the bathroom, Branch told me that he found the path that we should take us to get us right back on track. What a relief. After John Dory came out from the bathroom, we were on our way again. Thankfully, we were right back on track. After 2 hours and 10 minutes of being in Rhonda, I seen a bright light, and a few more....we made it to Electro City!! It was beautiful. It reminded me like New York City...or Tokyo. We went into our hotel room and I'm so glad that we made it.

Ooh, and tomorrow, we are going to check out the city and then the BroZone concert will be tomorrow and oh, and the big party too. So, I better get some sleep. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️