𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉(Day 13/30)

Saturday, January 13th

10:51 pm

This is going to be a short journal entry as I'm so tired to write in detail. Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed about that, but that's okay because I always got tomorrow to write in detail. But that doesn't mean that I write in detail about the movie I seen.

So, today me and my brothers (also Poppy and Viva) seen Maleficent 2: Mistress of Evil. I'm so glad that we got to see that movie after watching the first one yesterday and this time we had popcorn too! And this movie was pretty good! I enjoyed every detail and the plot for the movie. I also love the fantasy part of the movie, or to say that I LOVE fantasy movies. Those types of movies I really enjoy myself.

Here's a quick list of what I did today:

1. I spent some time helping Branch with cleaning his bunker

2. Me and my brothers went to a trampoline park (Fun!!)

3. We watched Maleficent 2!!

4. We went to Karaoke Night!!

Here's the song of the day:

Now this song I sang during the Karaoke Night party and it really moved other Trolls as they hoped for me to have more solo songs. Yeah, that's going to be on my list of things I want to do this year. 

Journal Prompt #13: Consider your SELF-TALK. Are there any NEGATIVE patterns, and how can you REFRAME them to be more POSITIVE? 

Well, there are times where I tell myself that I'm not good enough, but the thing I could do to reframe it is to say that I'm good about what I do, no matter what.

I mean, I don't do much negative self-talk, but one thing for sure is that I know how to reframe them to be positive whenever I can.

Well, it's time to go to bed for me. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️