𝑀𝑒, 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒶 & 𝐼𝓈𝓁𝒶!

Monday, May 13th

9:52 pm

It turned out that today I was babysitting Elena, Isla's younger sister and it was a lot of fun! We were at Branch's Bunker, which we played a lot of board games, "House" (which was one of my favorite games when I was a young Troll), and we watched Cinderella, the original movie. It was pretty good. And we made a snack together and I've got to say that it was a lot of fun, especially when she was super shy in front of me.

But little by little, Elena started to talk and her voice was super soft and cute!! She was super ADORABLE, especially when she hugged me. And she told me stories about she and her sister Isla doing a lot of things together. And she introduced me to her teddy bear Tia. Aww, it made me smile soo much! Oh, and Branch joined us with watching the Cinderella movie.

While we were watching Cinderella, Elena was moving around and squirming a bit. At first, I didn't recognized it until she whined a bit. I paused the movie, asking her if she was feeling okay. She then nervously looked at me and whispered in my ear that she needed to use the bathroom. I let out a smile and told her that I would take her there, so I held onto her hand and helped her out.

Afterwards, Elena felt better and we continued to watch the movie until Isla came along to pick her up. Me and Elena hugged one another before they left. But then Isla came back fifteen minutes later, being ready for our date. And oh, yes the date was very fun! And I can't wait for Friday! We are going to go to the movies!

Here's the song of the day:

Okay, it's time for me to chill with Isla tonight. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️