𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇! (Day 𝟣/𝟥𝟢)

Monday, January 1st 

6:40 pm

Hello again! I just finished a yummy cheese plate that Bruce made for us while he is making dinner for us. Oh, the varieties of food that I had were delicious. It was so good that I continued to eat more and more of the Feta cheese and the crackers. Yeah, let's just say that my appetite had grown. It could be because I hadn't eaten in 2 months since I was captured in a diamond prism for that long. Could you imagine how awful that sound? 

I even remember the time after I was freed and Velvet and Veneer got arrested, John Dory drove all of us all the way back to Vacay Island, but then this happened...

Me: Guys...I don't mean to be a bother.

Bruce: A bother? Why would you be? 

Branch: Yeah, you've been through a lot.

Clay: It's okay, bro. What is it?

Me: Well, can I have something to eat? Because I'm getting hungry.

John Dory: Sure thing, we'll have to find someplace to eat.

Viva: Here, Floyd. I got you some candy.

And that's when I literally ate that candy so quickly that I didn't even get a chance to take my time with it. So to make this long story short, I ended up having hot dogs and fries for dinner on that day, which are my fave foods at the moment, especially hot dogs!!!

 So to make this long story short, I ended up having hot dogs and fries for dinner on that day, which are my fave foods at the moment, especially hot dogs!!!

And that's how I ended up growing up an appetite. The End!

~~~

How am I feeling? I'm feeling okay at the moment. I had a great day and I can't wait to have dinner with my brothers and go to the New Year's Party, which will be my very first time to attend to it since years ago. Also, Poppy and Viva are coming by for dinner too, so this is going to be a lot of fun, especially when we will go and see fireworks after dinner. So, before I go, I'm planning to do my very first journal prompt.

Journal Prompt #1: Outline your hopes and predictions for 2024

Outline, huh? I guess I can just do a number list for this prompt.

Hopes

1. To spend more time with my brothers

2. To move in with Branch

3. Do some traveling

4. Do daily journaling more than 30 days

Predictions

1. I will be fully recover and my hair will be back to normal

2. I will go on BroZone Tour in the summer

3. I will go to the movies to watch Kung Fu Panda 4

4. Shrek 5 might be announced

5. Me and Branch will go out camping together

~~~

The first journal prompt has been done and I can't wait to write more in this journal tomorrow. I'm having a lot of fun writing in my journal, which isn't so bad after all. Maybe because I love writing, which relaxes me a lot, especially when I listen to music. Speaking of music, here's the song of the day that I listened to today:

It's such a beautiful song, and it matches the theme of the New Year! I actually sang this song in front of everyone before we had our snack. It was a lot of fun! Oh, Bruce just announced that it's time to eat dinner. I must go now. Bye for now! 

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️

Happy New Year! 😊