𝒢𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐵𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇(Day 23/30)

Tuesday, January 23rd

8:58 pm

Today has been a lot better than yesterday actually. I'm feeling better as I thought it would take me another few days to get better. Right at the moment, I'm feeling 95% better!! That's pretty fast progress on my health so far. And although Branch has a running nose and been sneezing a bit, he has been feeling better. We all been through a lot and I'm so thankful that we took the time to take care of each other and be there for one another and the best thing ever is that we are definitely getting better!

Well, to say that this has been a long day, though nothing much happened today except that we got a lot of fan comments on our TrollTube, hoping that we get better. We called Poppy and Viva too and me and my brothers watched a movie! And listening to music was one of the best things we did today too and dancing too!!

Speaking of music, here's the song of the day:

This is such a catchy song!! I especially love it and guess what? This song is one of Viva's favorite song and when she and Clay sang this, John Dory and Spruce chanted "GO CLIVA! GO CLIVA!! GO CLIVA!!" And we all ended up chanting this as they sang this song together. It was such a memorable time they spent together, singing this song!

We danced to this song and oh my gosh, we were dancing in such a groovy and silly way too. I couldn't stop smiling.

~~~

Journal Prompt #23: Think about a role model or mentor. What QUALITIES do they possess & how can you incorporate those qualities into your own life?

Well, the role model I actually look up to is surprisingly my younger brother Branch. Yes, that's sooo true! And the qualities I would like to incorporate into my life is a bit of his confidence and some of his bluntness. WHAT!?! Yeah, I don't know what it is, but the way he's able to express his truth, even if it starts conflict is something he could do but I can't see myself. I need to learn to express myself a bit more instead of hiding how I truly feel.

~~~

I had such a good day and I am feeling like the difficulties that we had been through will surely pass and we will succeed to get through these tough obstacles! I'm going to go to bed. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️