𝒞𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 (𝒫𝓉. 𝟤)

Thursday, March 21st

10:50 pm

Let's say that camping was a lot of fun today. Yeah, it's been a good minute of fun, being out in the wilderness and just having fun with everyone. We walked a bit further in Trolls Forest, until it got COLD! Yeah, the temperature dropped all of sudden and we were all cold a bit. It was 58 degrees and we wanted to go swimming today, but couldn't sadly. 

And we struggled with walking as it got colder, and I extended my left bang to wrap Isla, so she can get warm. And that's when John Dory found a log cabin and we are staying in here for the night. I hear some creepy noises tonight and Isla told me that she was scared and wanted to go home. I comforted her, telling her to snuggle and cuddle right next to me. Tonight, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she was surprised as she gave me a kiss on the cheek back.

Then she told me that her muscles ached. She didn't tell me where the pain was, but I was there to cuddle and support her. She also had been a bit quiet and laying down most of the time when we stayed at the log cabin. I've been worrying about her, so I hope that everything's going to be alright. I told her that whenever she wanted to talk to me, I'll be there for her and I will definitely respect her if she doesn't want me to know.

So, I just hope that she's going to be okay.

Here's the song of the day:

I really love this song as it's so beautiful! Plus, Isla sang this song to us yesterday.

I'm going to bed now. John Dory is about to turn off the lantern at this moment. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️